There are several requirements which are necessary for a successful deposit of UAH onto the exchange.
1) The card must be opened in a Ukrainian bank
2) The currency of the card must be Hryvnia (UAH)
3) The card must support 3D Secure
4) The card must be registered to a resident of Ukraine
5) The card must have relevant limits set for online payments
6) The size of each payment is restricted to a maximum of 29,500 Hryvnia per time.
This means, for example, that if you need to deposit a sum of 50,000 UAH, you must make two deposits - 29,500 UAH and 20,500 UAH.
7) Commission on deposits of Hryvnia is 1,5% + 5 Hryvnia.
8) Limits on deposit amounts correspond to the financial monitoring of Ukraine and the rules of MPS Visa/ Mastercard:
Per day - up to 150,000 UAH, maximum of 10 transactions.
Per month - up to 250,000 UAH, maximum of 100 transactions.